Tuesday 18 February 2014

Happy Valetine's Day



Happy belated Valentine’s Day. I wanted to do a quick Valentine’s Day post as we had such a fantastic day as well as an amazing Valentine’s Day potluck. For Valentines, Alexandra and I had a play date at our new favorite spot, play-a-latte. It is a place for the babies to play, and the moms to enjoy a chat and a latte…what sounds better than that? I always enjoy getting together with the moms so much and of course it’s so fun to see the babies. For Valentines evening Rockson and I ordered pasta from Mercato’s – what a treat!! I sure will miss that place once we move to New Brighton. Rockson got Alexandra a teddy bear, a dress and a bathing suit for a V-day gift…so cute.

Play-a-latte


 On Family Day, we decided to have a potluck dinner and invite the Dads. Us Moms have been fortunate enough to be able to get together lots over this year off, however the dads have yet to see each other since prenatal class, and they haven’t been able to see any of the other babies. So…Christine & Jay hosted a lovely pot luck dinner. It was so nice to have everyone together and of course, the food was amazing. 


Just wanted to quickly note, Alexandra has been doing amazing with solids. Still isn’t eating a ton, but definitely is eating a bit every time I offer them to her which is a huge step in the right direction. She is also really into cheerios these days. I hope I can have to confidence to start giving her more solids in the days to come.
Watching the Olympics



No comments:

Post a Comment