Wednesday 26 February 2014

And so the digging begins

I know that I have mentioned previously that we are building a home in New Brighton. We were way down south today spending the day at Molly's because we are having our washer & dryer stored there until we move in, and today was the day they were being delivered. Anyway, since we were down south, we decided to drive by our lot on the way home and we (Ali & me) had the opportunity to actually watch them dig out hole. I was overwhelmed with emotion and poor little Alexandra had to watch me shed a few tears. I am just so excited about this next stage in our lives.



1 comment:

  1. Soooooo excited for you guys!! Can't wait to watch your new home come together. PS. I've officially added your blog to my reading list so I won't miss a post :) :) Love you lots friend!

    ReplyDelete