Monday 28 April 2014

Back To Work


Back to work after the most amazing year of my life. I can honestly say that I adored every single minute of my time of with my little precious, yes, there were plenty of tough times,  however the good definitely outweighed the rough. And back to work today. As I have mentioned before, we are so fortunate to have Molly looking after Ali for the summer. They had a great day today, and they even came to meet me for lunch down town. What an awesome treat. I had a pretty emotional week leading up to today, so I was predicting today would have been a bit of a doozy, however it went very smooth. It was nice to get back and catch up with everyone. There were even some aspects that I am excited about, which will very quickly become old I am sure, for example wearing jewellery again, dressing up, drinking a hot coffee and finally being able to carry a purse.
Helping Auntie do her make up




I would rather eat shoes than yummy healthy food  




Nap time was a success

Visiting Mommy at work

No comments:

Post a Comment